The Fallen Heartless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play forum on Vampires, Lycanthropes, and other Magical Creatures,

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Character Creator Beta v.1
To be continued...

The Fallen Heartless Roleplay

Go down 
+2
Soru
Wolf
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Will You Join The RP?
Yes.
The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_vote_lcap92%The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
No.
The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_vote_lcap0%The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Not Sure.
The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_vote_lcap8%The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet
Name: Wolf
Race: Were-Wolf
Weapon: Dual - Revolvers

The Fallen Heartless Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 am

Topic Rules:
1. No "God" Characters.
2. No killing off characters unless by natural causes.
3. NO SPAM!
4. More to be determined...

I am Wolf, I am 5'11" with black and red hair. I have lycanthropy, and I am the Alpha of my pack of wolves. I can control Fire and my two hand guns, dual revolvers have the ability to shoot a chosen amount of aura. My best friend and also Master Vampire, Soru has helped me control the wolves in the local area. I have as well helped him with his vampires.

I walk down the street coming out of the bar. Looking for the rogue Lycanthrope Raven.
Back to top Go down
http://pastie.org/1796479
Soru

Soru

Character Sheet
Name: Soru
Race: Vampire
Weapon: Dual Miuzma Aura Katana's

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am

I am a Master vampire known as Soru Soulvenge. I have white hair with a black streak through the middle. My abilitys, well you don't need to know. Why? Because the only way you'll find out is through a fight. I will say one thing, just because I use twin katanas doesn't mean you have an advantage over me. Remember vampires are one with the dark silent killers so beware...

I slowly follow Wolf in the shadows of night to stay hidden from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am

... "Soru, I know you are there. You don't need to hide in the shadows from me, You reek of blood... to my nose." I turn around swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Soru

Soru

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 am

"you and that damned dog nose" I walk out from the shadows covered in blood "but anyways why are you out here?"

Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am

"For one its wolf, not dog. Two, I'm hunting a Were-leopard who went rogue. He goes by the name of Raven and has abandoned the pack. Also who have you sank your teeth into this very night?" I had a curious look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Soru

Soru

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 am

"well dog wolf w/e and to answer you'r question I didn't bite Anyone I slaughtered a group of rouge wolfs and vampires" I rub the back of my head "if I recall one of the wolfs said "if you kill us yo are boss ra......" yea...that's all I got from him sence I killed him maybe he was trying to say raven. Either way I found them by the old church a couple streets away."

Last edited by Soru on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 am

"Well arn't you a dirty little whore. Taking kills from me... and i was seriously looking forward to tearing their throats out." I throw my head back and give a growling laugh.
Back to top Go down
Soru

Soru

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 am

I laugh a bit "I'm sure there will be more pluse these guys were really weak to even be called anything and I'm sure a weak human could of killed them. "
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 am

"Well, very few followed Raven out of the pack. He is not an Alpha and he never will be. When I find him I will tear out his throat for leaving the pack. Then you may have him as a pet to do your bidding. You may even have my permission to nail him to a wall with pure silver nails." My eyes darken and my beast has risen. I suddenly take off down the alley to find my self tearing at Ravens throat.
Back to top Go down
Soru

Soru

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 am

I slowly walk into the ally " well to put it simply why would I take this weak son of bitch in as a pet." I whistle and a female vampire jumps next to me " if you don't want to kill him let her she's been iching for a kill"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 am

I look up but only my beast shows through. "I... Need, to stop..." I punch his face hard enough to make a snap noise. I back off into a corner. "Hes all yours.."
Back to top Go down
Soru

Soru

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 am

I give one of my swords to Shura then I walk over to raven " now this your only chance to honor yourself whatever it's worth" I put my second sword next to him " Shura the kill is yours all you have to do is beat him"
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

I nod in approval "so.....raven are you ready?" I get in a ready stance
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character Sheet
Name: Raven
Race: Were-Leopard
Weapon: Claws

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

"What?! You can't possibly think a little bitch like you can fight me and win. Do you?!" I gave a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

"LITTLE BITCH HUH" I say enraged " if you so high and mighty look into my eyes...."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:05 pm

"Well, Shura, Have you forgotten that I am Alpha of the Were-Leopards. Your puny little bitch ass gaze can't do shi..." My face begins to slack and my mind feels as if I am falling into a void of black. My body begins to feel like silver needles were being pushed into every point on it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 pm

"Raven, You could have never become Alpha if Estuno was killed fairly. You won by cheating and that does not make you a true leader." My face was deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:09 pm

My mind returns for just enough time to respond.
"You are just jealious that your friend was not strong enough to defeat me and in turn he was killed and I took the seat."

Last edited by Raven on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 pm

I grin and giggle" now bring my masters sword to your chest and drag it down your chest."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 pm

My body freezes up and I have no control over what I am doing. My arm lifts the sword to my bare chest and cuts deeply down. Making a deep scaring wound. I feel my body starting to reknit it back together but it stops and i feel every bit of pain as if it were pure silver, but stronger. I try to speak but can barley get out a mumble. The pain is intense, but I manage to get two words out... " Please... Stop.." The words come out slow and muffled.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm

"Then who's the little bitch!!!"I let off the mind contralto a little so he can talk freely.I also make him stop cutting himself." now tell me NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:21 pm

I take a breath and stumble backwards.. "Just stop.. I will follow you at you hearts desire... Just don't do that again... Don't kill me.."
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 pm

"......fine...... From now on you are my personal slave and nothing more!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:43 pm

"Does that mean I have to Fuck you for a punishment. Cause I can be a real bad boy." I grin spreads across my face and I give a deeply growled laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shura

Shura

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 pm

"what!!"I run over and punch him in the face"why would I do that with you you you.........."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fallen Heartless Roleplay   The Fallen Heartless Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fallen Heartless Roleplay
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Heartless :: RolePlay :: The Fallen Heartless-
Jump to: