The Fallen Heartless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play forum on Vampires, Lycanthropes, and other Magical Creatures,

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Character Creator Beta v.1
To be continued...

Wolf's Back-Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Character Sheet
Name: Wolf
Race: Were-Wolf
Weapon: Dual - Revolvers

Wolf's Back-Story Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Back-Story   Wolf's Back-Story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:17 am

After leaving Soru's place with the bullets he gave me I decided to go and check out some of the rogue hide outs. I found one with a few rogue wolves who left my pack. I was able to kill most of them and tear out some throats. The rest came whimpering back to the pack after seeing the true power of an alpha. The bullets Soru gave me work great in the Aura Weapons. I even managed to use just a few. I went off to find another master vampire that lives just outside the city. Soru is the master of MoonVibe but Blake is just a Master. He shows even more power than Soru.By the time I arrived Its was Late night. He would be at his full strength. I went in by kicking the door in. He just stood there like he knew I was coming. "Wolf." He said. "You are late to the party." Just then eight other vamps came from the shadows. Each of them were older than 200 years. It was a scary thought because I knew for a fact that Blake was over 1500, and he was still gaining powers.
Back to top Go down
http://pastie.org/1796479

Wolf's Back-Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fallen Heartless :: RolePlay :: The Fallen Heartless-
Jump to: